Delta TS Stand

I have a Delta 36-600 TS that I mounted into a cabinet so I can make longer side extension tables and make the dust collection a little nicer. I took apart the stand that came with it and forgot about it until the other day when I was looking for something.
Anyway, this stand is in the way and I want to get rid of it. I was going to take it down to the local recycling center but thought maybe someone here might appreciate it. It looks like the same stand as the 36-650 which is what Delta replaced mine with.
look here:
www.deltamachinery.com/index.asp?e6&py2
If anyone wants it, let me know by this weekend or I'm taking it to the recycling center. All I am looking for is the postage or if someone wants to pick it up I live in Hershey, PA.
I'll have another, similar, stand I currently have a DP on, but I'll need to make a cabinet first.
Chuck
[...]
Haven't had any bites yet and it's getting close to the weekend. Anyone wants this let me know. Don't want any money, just whatever it takes to ship.
Chuck
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net (WoodChuck34) wrote in message

If you don't mind could you possibly post some pics of your saw and stand on ABPW. I also have the 36-600 and am curious what mods you have made.
Ken Gunter
CH-47D Chinook Pilot http://www.ch47.org snipped-for-privacy@ch47.org