Delta table saw at Lowes

My local Lowes has a Delta 10" table saw on sale for $449 with a Unifence and side table for another $165. The saw is model 36-979. Anybody have experience with this model? Price seems good especially since the Unifence at that price.
thanks for any comments. Teejay
I bought one with the T2 fence a couple months ago and love it. My opinion is not expert though. I'm a noob and the saw I replaced was an old Craftsman benchtop with a worn out arbor. I'm in heaven; YMMV. I'm eager to read other responses.

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 20:34:13 -0400, Teejay wrote:

It's a good saw, but not a great price. I have a Delta 36-682, basically the same saw except right tilt and the upgrade 36" Biesemeyer fence (a $250 add IIRC). I got it new and a Freud 50T combo blade for $100 LESS than above WITH tax. (Not at Lowe's.)
You can do much better used, like craigslist. New, you should compare the Ridgid and Grizzly. Delta's reputation is tarnished by some but I've been happy with my saw for about 5 months.

I saw the Delta 36-980 10" LEFT TILT CONTRACTOR'S SAW WITH 30" T2 fence for sale at my local tool house for $599 the other day. Noticed that it's available on line for this price also at several places. If I needed a new saw it would be very high on my list. Fit and finish looked excellent on the floor model.