Delta site

Anyone else having problems with the Delta site the last couple of days? http://www.deltamachinery.com /
Mike O.
Mike O. said:

Hmm... that's interesting. It worked a couple of days ago. Appears as though some wayward sysadmin has removed the images directory. ??
Greg G.
Just tired to load it and -"yes". It seems to load about 1/2 way with no graphics. Links are dead or go to similarly problematic pages.
Mike O. wrote:

Dave

I used it yesterday to print a manual and parts list. not working today. I must have broke it.
frank
typical management type - give 'em a screwdriver and they break the world.........;-)
Bob S.

Nice goin', Frank! Tom

It's Greg G's fault. [g]
Wes Stewart said:

Believe it of not, a tiny voice in the back of my head suggested that possibility, but then I thought about the 'sysadmins' that call up all day, every day. Ha! <g>
Greg G.

Seems to be working just fine right now...
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.