Delta site

Anyone else having problems with the Delta site the last couple of days?

O.

Reply to
Mike O.

though some wayward sysadmin has removed the images directory. ??

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G

Just tired to load it and -"yes". It seems to load about 1/2 way with no graphics. Links are dead or go to similarly problematic pages.

Reply to
RonB

no images today.

Dave

Reply to
David

I used it yesterday to print a manual and parts list. not working today. I must have broke it.

frank

Reply to
Frank Boettcher

typical management type - give 'em a screwdriver and they break the world.........;-)

Bob S.

Reply to
BobS

Nice goin', Frank! Tom

Reply to
tom

Reply to
Wes Stewart

Believe it of not, a tiny voice in the back of my head suggested that possibility, but then I thought about the 'sysadmins' that call up all day, every day. Ha!

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G

Reply to