Delta SH100 Router / Shaper

I am thinking of buying one so far I have read conflicting reviews some people think it is great value for the money others think it stinks. I have a very small shop I am trying to utilize every available piece of space. For years I have been using a router suspended from a table but, as most of you know, changing bits is a major chore and height adjust with this method is a pain. Is the SH100 the answer to my problems?
Have you looked into the many ways of raising and lowering the router that are available these days? Chances are you could just adapt the table you already have to allow for easier bit changes. Rockler, Woodpeckers, Woohaven and MLCS all have some version or another of "router raisers" Each company has a different name for them and different designs but they all do the same thing, make it alot easier to raise and lower your bit.
Jim

have
of
method
I think a Triton Router would be a better choice. Easy bit changes, easy adjustment and a plunge router when needed. Cheers, JG