Delta SH100 and template Inserts

I have a Delta ShopMaster Model SH100 and I'm trying to determine how to use template guides with my router. There is a template guide insert supplied with it but I am unaware of if there are any templates or adapter plates that will work with it.
So if anyone out there had had success with using template gudies with this model and would not mind sharing any experiences with that it would be most welcome as I'm at a loss as how to use templates with it at the moment
Thanks in advance