Delta Scrollsaw

A friend of mine has an old Delta scroll saw. This thing was built before the days of "lighter is better." The only number we can find on it is on the casting that supports the arm the number is "N86 236" That almost sounds like a casting number rather than a model number.

It is at least a 20" saw, remote belt driven motor with a three step pulley, pinless blade. The insulation on the motor leads was cloth on the outside but it appeared to be some form of rubber or plastic on the wires themselves.

Any idea of what we are dealing with or how to find a serial/model number?

Thanks

Deb

Reply to
Dr. Deb