Delta's new catalog

I have got a Delta's catalog(Full-Line Catalog) which is for 2003-2004. I want to know if updated catalog of Delta is now available. Please let me know it if someone knows it.
Thanks in advance.
Mickey
Mickey wrote:

A thought: check with Delta.

Too simple, Charlie! Tom
Thank you for you replies. I am Japanese and living in Japan, so it is not easy for me to contact the customer's care of Delta.
Mickey,
Mickey wrote:

Okay, Mickey, Delta HAS issued a 2004-2005 catalog.
Go to:
http://www.deltawoodworking.com/index.asp?eG17
Create a user account and ask them to send you a copy.
No problem. The worst they can do is ignore your request since you're in Japan and if they do that, why would you want their catalog anyway?<g>
Thank you for your help. I will access there to catch the new catalog.
Mickey