delta router shaper

I am getting ready to remodel my kitchen and want to make raised panel doors. I am thinking of purchasing the delta router shaper, is this a wise purchase or would it be better to buy or build a router table?
Do a search on this site. You fill find a lot of past postings on this machine. Also check on the Amazon.com site and read their reviews. In short, everyone who has one hates the fence system and the height adjustment. On the other hand, I have had one and built a good number of raised panel doors with it. You have to take your time and make multiple cuts on the panel. This units spins at about half the speed of a normal router which is good on larger router bits. Compared to what it would take to buy a router and the accessories it would take to build a good router table, it is probably cheaper. If you already have a router, the router table would be cheaper. It is also easier to raise and lower the Delta systems to change bits. If any of these companies ever listened, they would have a great tool if the added the following features. 1. precision lift, 2. a accurate and easy to adjust fence, and 3. a multispeed motor that would run slower for large bits and faster for smaller router bits. Who knows why they don't build a low end model like this similar to the Delta shaper router.

Get the router table. One that wont sag after awhile holding a three hp router.