Delta/Rockwell Unisaw - $300

Craigs List Seattle - Listing numbeer 611690724. I would buy it but I have got the flu and don't really need another unisaw anyway. 110/220 single phase.

Reply to
Marv

Hmm, that number didn't match, although I did find a listing with similar verbiage. 110/220 V Unisaw, though?

Reply to
LRod

Sorry, they must have deleted the listing. I can't find it now either, It almost sounded too good to be true. Was missing one extension wing and the blade according to the listing. There was not a model number so it was impossible to approximate the age.

Reply to
Marv