Delta Rebate Check yet ???

Has anyone received the $50 from Delta yet? I mailed my rebate around December 5th and have not seen anything.
Thanks, LFW
Nope

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 18:33:26 GMT, "L. Wilson"

Are you sure they will send the rebate? :-) (still remember me?)
I have decided to go ahead and buy the Grizzly G0513, 16" bandsaw.

Nope

Nothing yet, sent mine out Dec. 10th.
An update. Just had a phone call from the rebate center and I should see my check in about 2 weeks. Processing time is really 7 to 8 weeks, not the 3 to 4 weeks stated on the rebate form.
LFW
L. Wilson wrote:

I received my Delta rebate check yesterday. Postmark Feb. 6 and the date on the check is Dec. 31 2003