Delta QT10 TS

I'm considering purchasing the Delta QT-10 (36-390C) table saw to replace my tiny little Craftsman bench saw. I'm interested to hear the general impressions of any of you who own or have owned this saw. Ideally I'd buy a 1.5 HP contractor saw, but due to space limitations in my garage, it's simply not an option.
Any feedback would be appreciated.