Delta plainer parts

I have a mod. 37-101 Delta-Homecraft 4" plainer but I need a few parts for it. Does anyone know where to get parts for these older machines? I've tried Deltal but had no luck. Any help would be appreciated.
thanks frank
-- ----------------------------------------------------- Click here for Free Video!! http://www.gohip.com/free_video /
Try Delta Planer Parts.

But he may want the plainer parts and not the more complex ones.
On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 18:48:26 GMT, "Leslie Gossett"