Delta P-20 Scrollsaw

I am curious how many are using a Delta P-20 scrollsaw and what features you like most about it. Slim
I am curious if anyone here uses a Delta P-20 scrollsaw and what are are the features that you like most about it. Slim
Slim:
My I suggest you post your question to: MSN Groups: http://groups.msn.com / Free scrollsaw Patterns group Yahoo groups: Free scrollsaw Patterns Wood magazine - forums - scroll saw http://www.woodmagazine.com / Scrollsaw Workshop forum http://www.scrollsawer.com/forum/index.php ?
Scroll sawers hang out at the above. few post about scroll saw at this public forum. (The following is just my opinion and does not reflect on other scroll sawers) 1- This public NG seems to be more about Tools, finishes, material, wood, and gloating about cheap tools. 2- Scroll sawers at the above forums appears to be more focused on end results, project completions, and how to get there. The gloating is on completion of projects, great craft show sales volume, and complex fretwork plans they want to share. 3- Scroll sawers like the moderated forums, without all junk that goes with an un-moderated public forum.
By the way -- enjoy your P20, its a great tool.
Graybeard Phil