Delta Mortising Attachment for Ridgid Drill Press

I have a Ridgid Drill Press I bought two years ago. It's a floor standing model, I think the size is 13". I'd like to get a mortising attachment and thought the Delta one would work. The Delta says it is for quills measuring 66mm, 50.8mm, 48mm and 38mm. My Drill press quill is 2 3/8" which is about 60mm. Woudl this fit?
Does anyone have experience with using a mortising attachment on a Ridgid drill press? I know on the ridgid website there is a mortising attachment, but i couldn't get info on how to order it.
Thanks Tim
Tim Sauerwein wrote:

No, it won't fit.
Try Grizzly Tools G1370 Mortising Attachment 2-3/8" / 60 MM at $29.95.
http://www.grizzly.com/catalog/2005/main/091.aspx
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Thanks Jack! This looks exactly like what I was looking for.
Tim
Tim Sauerwein wrote:

HD usually has them stocked in the store. I have one. It works, and that's about all. For a few mortises it's OK. You don't have much down force with a drill press.
Ended up buying a dedicated machine. Mucho better.
--
Bill Berglin

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of