Delta Mortising Attachment for Ridgid Drill Press

No, it won't fit.

Try Grizzly Tools G1370 Mortising Attachment 2-3/8" / 60 MM at $29.95.

no(SPAM)vasys

I have a Ridgid Drill Press I bought two years ago. It's a floor standing model, I think the size is 13". I'd like to get a mortising attachment and thought the Delta one would work. The Delta says it is for quills measuring 66mm, 50.8mm, 48mm and 38mm. My Drill press quill is 2 3/8" which is about 60mm. Woudl this fit?

Does anyone have experience with using a mortising attachment on a Ridgid drill press? I know on the ridgid website there is a mortising attachment, but i couldn't get info on how to order it.

Thanks Tim

Reply to
Tim Sauerwein

Thanks Jack! This looks exactly like what I was looking for.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Sauerwein

HD usually has them stocked in the store. I have one. It works, and that's about all. For a few mortises it's OK. You don't have much down force with a drill press.

Ended up buying a dedicated machine. Mucho better.

Reply to
Bill B