Delta mortising attachment 17-905 up for grabs

My dad recently upgraded to a dedicated mortising machine. He's keeping the bits, & chisels but the drill press attachment is up for grabs for anyone in the USA or Canada who is willing to send me $10 to cover the postage.
To be clear, This offer does not include bits and chisels.
It fits Delta 11-9990 (12") 14-040 (14"), Delta 15", and 17-900 (16.5:).... and presumably some clones but I really can't say for sure.
E-mail me at sawdust(pleasenospam)@primelink1.net, if you're interested.
Regards,
Steve