Delta Mobilebase with missing pedal

I bought a used delta 34-670 today for $100. It came with a 50-280 mobile base like this one
However there is no pedal. Does anyone know if I can buy the part seperatly? If so where is a good source for delta parts like this.
Or mabe use someone elses caster with pedal?
Anyone have any recommendations?