Delta LVC with two parallel contactors

I bought what was described to me as a Delta low-voltage control. There's no part number. It appears to be new, and the components look like the Delta LVC's I've seen, but there are two sets of contactors and overload protectors with their input (line) side wired in parallel. The output (load) sides aren't paralleled, but could be (or not) in the wiring to the machine. I think it's more likely that each contactor is supposed to feed its own motor, probably with different overload settings.

Anyone recognize this type of low-voltage controller? What was it likely intended for?

Thanks, Heath

Reply to
Heath Roberts