Delta lathe and Vega pro duplicator for sale

Delta lathe and Vega pro duplicator for sale The duplicater was only used twice and the lathe has been used a few times,mostly as a coatrack or shelf. They are both about 7 or 8 years old the duplicater sells new for $900 I will sell it for $400or best offer.I also have 3 extra blades for it.You can find out more info at vega.com The Lathe I will sell for $200 or best offer and will include all of the lathe chissels.
They both worked realy good, but I bought a Legacy and never needed a lathe.
Thanks,Mike snipped-for-privacy@cww97.com
And this is where?
------=

I feel silly even asking, but I happen to be in the market for a lathe...
1) Where the hell are you? 2) Is the lathe any particular model? 3) What is a lathe chissel? 4) What is a Legacy? My wife used to own a Subaru Legacy, and I just recently almost bought a Com-Pac Legacy; but neither of those could substitute for a lathe. No, forget that one, I don't need to know.
A guy has an ad in Craigslist for "Rossingdale" skis. Doesn't give a size or model; and he probably wonders why they aren't selling.