Delta Jointer parts

I bought a Delta Rockwell 37-315 8" Jointer at a school auction. Everything seems to work OK except it has no blades or anything to retain the blades (I believe they are called throat blocks). It now appears that these have been discontinued so I wanted to check and see if anyone knows of a junk machine somewhere that might have these parts (or the whole cutterhead). This is the new style machine (SN LJ47**) BTW. I know I can buy a new aftermarket cutterhead but hate to spend that much money if it's not necessary. Thanks for any assistance.

Reply to
REMOVE

are many parts available for the machine.

Look at the web site for a detailed parts explosion.

You can also visit

is nothing but old machines. Many folks there will have parts for sale, but you will need the part numbers and the correct description.

REMOVE Tom wrote:

Reply to
Pat Barber

If it were me and if it's in good shape, I might consider upgrading it with a spiral knife or carbide cutterhead.

Good luck with the search.

jc

Reply to
joe