delta jointer

Am looking to buy a used Delta 8 " jointer for my home workshop Cabinet shop in area has a model 37-315 that's app. 33 yr. old. Anyone with knowledge or opinion on this model would be appreciated. Also any idea on a fair price ? Thanks, John
On Thu, 1 Feb 2007 18:26:33 -0500, "John Marshall"

In good condition I'd estimate $500. If the tables are not flat it's not worth much at all. A little rust is ok.

I spent maybe $800 on a Delta Milwaukee that's 54 years old, after it had been gone completely through by a friend of mine (a single digit OWWWM member.) A really sweet machine, although I don't work it hard all that often.
When a machine is that old, who has been using it, and who has been maintaining it makes a bunch of difference it what you want to spend on it. Had mine come from a stranger, I would have spent less than half that much on old iron, or not bought it.
Does that help at all?
Patriarch