Delta Hybrid 36-715 Table Saw Price Drop

Hey, for anyone looking there's been another price drop on the 36-715 at Amazon. The price is currently $539.20 if you use the promo code SAWSBMSM5BEN If you've just recently ordered the saw call them and ask them to honor the price drop (they did it for me!) Jeff
Thanks for the tip. I remember seeing the saw promo on Amazon, but it disappeared today! I thought it was valid through the end of the month. I tried the code from your posting, but Amazon indicates that it is invalid. Is there any chance that you entered it incorrectly, or is Amazon just not honoring it anymore? Thanks, Dinesh
P.I._Maine wrote:

I called them up and was able to get credited the amount it dropped. Jeff