Delta DJ-20 37-365X vs 37-350A

I am looking to buy a Delta DJ-20 8' Jointer, but I cannot see a difference in the actual machines between the X-series DJ-20 and the older DJ-20. Is the only difference the marketing (discount book, etc.)? Is the difference, whatever it is, worth the extra $300 for the X-series?
I don't think there's any real difference. I say snag the old model while the price is right and they still have them in stock.
John Smith wrote:

--
To reply, change the chemical designation to its common name.