Delta delas and the woodworker show

I want a 14" delta bandsaw and I want a deal. Last year I faintly reember soem sweet deals at the October Woodworker show in Denver (which is in November this year): http://www.thewoodworkerschoice.com/woodworkingshows.htm .
I faintly recall something like 10% off plus some accessories.
I asked Delta for the same deal now, rather than make me wait, and they replied that I need to talk to the distributors. I found that ToolKing is the Denver distributor that attends the sho and they said "no -- I must wait for the show."
Does anyone know what delas they are giving this year? ....looks like the first show is in Grand Rapids, Sept 17-19'th.
I'm particularly interested in the 28-248 with a mobile stand, fence, and circle jig.
Never Enough Money wrote:

This is a different link than before. Was the show always sponsored by Woodworkers Choice? I also notice that the location for Chicago is changing for 2005, in case anyone cares. Mark L.

Sorry for the typo's:
delas shouls be deals.
sho is show
soem is some
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Never Enough Money) wrote in message

Never Enough Money wrote:

So what should shouls be?
UA100

I was there - we have different memories. IIRC, the only sweet deal I saw was the DeWalt biscuit joiner for $99 from Woodcraft. Try calling ToolKing, ToolZone, Rockler and Woodcraft. Seems to me they had the booths.
I also recall it being in November, but that's a dim recollection.
Thanks Patrick, I did figure out that ToolKing will be displaying delta tools at the show. I asked for the same deal they'd offer at the show and they refused. So, out of spite, I guess, I will purchase from some other source -- perhaps my local hardware store -- McGuckin's.
I'l try calling the companies you listed below, too.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Never Enough Money) wrote in

Often, the show deals are supported by some concessions from the factory. This is also the case with the "10% off" days, which are available once or twice a year at the Woodcraft and Rockler stores in my area.
If they offer the deal outside the 'window', they eat the entire discount from their margins, which are slim to begin with.
When I've been tool shopping, I've always talked with the staff, to see when one of these events might be coming up. They've generally been very helpful...
Good luck with your shopping!
Patriarch

Ahhhh McGukin's. Thought for *sure* I'd have them stumped when I went looking for a replacement hold-down doohickey for a DeStaco Toggle Clamp. Stumped the first helper and was feeling pretty big in my britches. But then, there they were, right underneath the clamps.
Sigh. What's that word? Crestfallen? :)
Score: McGukin's: 63,542; Me: 0