Delta catalog misprint or a change in model?

I am looking at 2 catalogs from Delta. One is the 2003-2004 mini catalog and the other is the 2003-2004 full line catalog. Both of them list the AP400 Shopmaster Two Bag Dust Collection System as having 5 micron bags. The AP400 is the model going for around $140. I went online to see about ordering one and see that they have 30 micron bags everywhere that I look. What gives? Are both catalogs misprinted or did they change to 30 micron bags for the 2005 model year?
Thanks for any info?
Mike
One of the reasons that particular collector is lower in cost is that it has always used the 30 micron bags. (misprint) I have one that I bought about 2 years ago and cannot complain about it based on the price. You can certainly spend a lot more and get better quality but for a small shop, it has plenty of power and it is relatively quiet. I have my table saw, router table, miter saw and band saw all hooked up to it with blast gates and another separate hose just for floor sweeping and I am in a 2 car garage and cannot complain. I also am using a metal trash can with a turbo lid on it as a 2 stage collector to keep the big stuff out of the fan blade.
Good luck.
--
John