Delta Canada not in Guelph?

I was just lurking around a forum and read a reply that indicated the Delta/PC place is closed in Guelph. Is this true? I was just thinking about going to see if they had a factory outlet.

Thanks for the info.

Lars

Reply to
Highspeed

thinking

Dunno about the being closed. Drove by a few weeks ago and the signs were still up on their building, and there was no obvious for sale sign.

They never had a factory outlet, but once a year they did a garage sale, in the spring as I recall. I went maybe 15 years ago. It couldn't have been too impressive since I can't remember what was there.

I spoke to a factory rep at a woodshow a couple of years ago and he said their garage sales weren't so good because they sell all the refurb/discontinued stuff to their dealers at a big discount who then hold their own sales.

Their Canadian number is (800) 463-3582. They could tell you if they're doing a garage sale this year.

Good luck,

Tim

Reply to
tim124c41