delta cabinetsaw

maybe someone here is interested in this saw. it's barely been used and is collecting dust. 52 unifence and 62 excalibur. i'm not in the wood biz anymore. great machine to trim the bottom of a door or make a shelf but a little big for my once a year cuts:) snipped-for-privacy@myself.com

I just heard Pavlov's bell. Except, my shop won't hold *another* unisaw...
~Pike~
where are you located?

Who's Pavlov?

Dog catcher.