Delta Benchtop Bandsaw

I have an old Delta benchtop bandsaw ( I think 4 inch??) and it needs either new rubber on the wheels or new wheels with the rubber included...looked on the net but didn't find much...the diameter of the wheels are 6' and I have 3 on the machine...any pointers would be nice for parts ...thanks in advance............
Tina
try Carter Products...they make rubber bandsaw tires

Thanks
Suffolk Machinery makes tires to fit dimensions. 1-800-234-SAWS and give them dimensions or saw model number.
On 6 Apr 2005 08:05:51 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@ccrtc.com wrote:

Someone asked a similar question a few weeks ago. Here's what I told them...
Well, I needed wheels for a Tradesmen (Hechinger) bandsaw, and somebody led me to Enco through this user group, but the price was somewhere around $20 per tire (or tyre). So I wound up talking to a guy in a ceramic shop and he sold me some wide rubber bands that were about 6 inches in diamerter and about 3/4 inch wide that they use to hold ceramic molds together. They were about 75 cents each. So I put one on a wheel and got it lined up against one flange, then used my x-acto knife to trim it to width while I turned the wheel by hand. It ain't necessarily pretty, and I'm not sure about how effective it is, but I got three new tires (tyres) for $2.25 and the bandsaw runs and it cuts through the wood I put in there to be cut. Now I probably wouldn't recommend this for precision work, but for 75 cents, it does what I need done.
Depending on your usage and how much you want to spend......
Bruce