Delta bandsaw - replacement pulley

I just purchased a nice Delta 14 bandsaw that is about 12 years old - per the previous owner. The driven pulley has a noticable side-to-side wobble that appears to be due to the design of the pulley. The wobble is not noticable until I tighten the set screw, which raises that side of the pulley a smidgen. I have read references to others that contact Delta and get new parts. What is the number for Delta? It seems that I can only go thru a local lumber store and they don't seem to eager to just give me new part. I am also looking for a source for a machined pulleys. Does anybody have a source they have used? I found a couple of sources on the internet but by the time I navigated thru the site I did not find a pulley of the correct size. Thanks for the info. Rick

Reply to
Rick

Jim Behning

Reply to
Rick

Try:

Tools is now owned by Black & Decker so don't be surprised if the parts site looks DeWalt/Black & Decker.

If you try to order on-line you'll have to create a user name/password. I've had mine for a number of years and have never gotten spam, annoyance calls, etc. from them.

Reply to
Nova

Reply to
Jim Behning

"Rick" wrote in news:1159042875.728056.260050 @i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

If you are looking for a good pulley, call Iturra designs.

Reply to
R. Pierce Butler

Almost any parts for a Delta tool are easily available from a number of sources but Delta would be my first choice.

Inturra also carries a large line of bandsaw parts..

You don't have to go "through" anybody...call Delta.

You need a parts breakdown for your saw but again, Delta offers most of that on their web site.

The l> I just purchased a nice Delta 14 bandsaw that is about 12 years old -

Reply to
Pat Barber

Reply to
Pat Barber