Delta bandsaw - replacement pulley

I just purchased a nice Delta 14 bandsaw that is about 12 years old - per the previous owner. The driven pulley has a noticable side-to-side wobble that appears to be due to the design of the pulley. The wobble is not noticable until I tighten the set screw, which raises that side of the pulley a smidgen. I have read references to others that contact Delta and get new parts. What is the number for Delta? It seems that I can only go thru a local lumber store and they don't seem to eager to just give me new part. I am also looking for a source for a machined pulleys. Does anybody have a source they have used? I found a couple of sources on the internet but by the time I navigated thru the site I did not find a pulley of the correct size. Thanks for the info. Rick
What did you see when you Googled delta saw parts or Delta saw? I have found manuals for a lot of Delta tools at their website. That may help you with your pulley search. A motor store may also have pulleys.

Risking sounding like someone that should not be around power tools...what is their website?
Jim Behning wrote:

Have you used www.google.com before? It is a great resource for old tool questions, sometimes. I see someone directed you to Delta's website without the Google hint.

Rick wrote:

Try:
http://www.deltamachinery.com /
Delta Tools is now owned by Black & Decker so don't be surprised if the parts site looks DeWalt/Black & Decker.
If you try to order on-line you'll have to create a user name/password. I've had mine for a number of years and have never gotten spam, annoyance calls, etc. from them.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

If you are looking for a good pulley, call Iturra designs.
Almost any parts for a Delta tool are easily available from a number of sources but Delta would be my first choice.
Inturra also carries a large line of bandsaw parts..
You don't have to go "through" anybody...call Delta.
You need a parts breakdown for your saw but again, Delta offers most of that on their web site.
The link below points to a typical bandsaw.
http://www.dewaltservicenet.com/ServiceNet/Common/Default.asp?strURLContent=../TechnicalPublications/Default.asp
Rick wrote:

I forgot these guys:
http://www.acetoolrepair.com/DeltaHtml/Tables/DeltaIndex.htm