Delta Bandsaw problems?

I am having problems with my 28-203 band saw. It has worked fine for years and now it will not cut a straight square line. Everything appears to be square. I have adjusted the guides. The blade seems to be tracking properly on the tires. I have spent several hours adjusting and tightening up, but when I start cutting, the blade starts to immediately turn to the left. I have tried other blades and they do the same.
Anybody got any ideas on what is wrong?
TIA
Jay Cups
Jay, When you check the tracking, do you do that under power with the blade guides withdrawn? I have met a few folks who only check tracking by turning the wheels by hand. I wonder if your upper bearing may be worn. Marc

Or maybe the tires.
Hi Mark,
I do it under power. I never felt that doing it by hand really did anything.
Jay
marc rosen wrote:

On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 10:59:15 -0600, JayCups

Often the most tedious and feared procedure in the woodshop: The complete bandsaw tuneup. If you go through all the steps (and use a slow-feed rate) you'll get a good cut.

And you'll likely only need to do it once.
I am having problems with my 28-203 band saw. It has worked fine for years and now it will not cut a straight line. Everything appears to be square. I have adjusted the guides. The blade seems to be tracking properly on the tires. I have spent several hours adjusting and tightening up, but when I start cutting, the blade starts to immediately turn to the left. I have tried other blades and they do the same.
Anybody got any ideas on what is wrong?
Thanks,
Jay Cups

Have you changed blades?
I have spent several hours adjusting and tightening up, but when I

Sounds like it.
Are the guides square and properly set? I mean the metal or phenolic blocks that guide the blade between them. If you side load a worn block, you get what you describe. If you don't have Duginskie, these are pretty good.
http://www.owwm.com/files/PDF/FAQ/110124076.pdf
http://www.woodturnerruss.com/Bandsaw-Tuning.html
Thanks Leon and George,
I will buy a new blade today and follow the tune up drills
Jay