Delta band saw belts

Folks,
I have come across an older model Delta 3-wheel band saw with a 16-inch throat. The motor is fine and i think the blades are 96" -- but it is missing a belt to drive the wheels from the motor. Anyone have an idea what size belt i need for this saw? I have been to the delta site but it appears mum on the subject.
Thanks for any help.
Steve Snow snipped-for-privacy@commcure.com
I don't have an answer for you, but two suggestions: the first is to call Delta Customer Service and ask. They can probably help you. The second is to measure roughly and then order some link belt and make your own belt to the proper size.
On 16 Jul 2004 16:21:11 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@commcure.com (Stephen Snow) wrote:

Link belt my choice, else, wrap a cord around the path and measure what you used..

Stephen Snow wrote:

Wrap a piece of string around the pulleys and then measure the string.