Delta Air Purifiers

Am looking at the Delta 50-875 air purifier for cleaning the ambient air in my shop. Have done extensive search and no reviews. Anybody have one? Are you happy, is it quiet, does it work?
Anyone know how to build one that is better than 1 micron filtration at 1200 cfm?
Many thanks
Ron,
I have one of the Delta air cleaners. Don't have the model number in front of me but it's a single speed with no remote control. I read a review in Popular Woodworking (?) and the two Delta models tested rated well. It is relatively quiet and I would say the reduction in the amount of ambient dust in my SMALL shop is about 70 percent. Things still get a little dusty after a lot of cutting though. Not sure how well it would work in a large (e.g., 20 x 20) area.
Dave

snipped-for-privacy@mackinengineering.com (Dave) wrote:

My shop is 16x20, and it does a great job for me. It's reasonably quiet, too.