Delta air cleaner inner filter 50-859

Does anyone know who manufactures the 3 pocket inner filter used on the Delta AP200 and 50-860 air cleaners? Mine is a Purolator model D7003-2412, but they no longer make that filter. I'm looking to buy the new filters in bulk direct from a supplier other than Delta. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 21:11:24 -0500, Charles Johnson

I believe the original supplier was a wholesaler in Memphis, Tn. Filter-R-Us, but I think they are out of business. Units were moved to China about 4-5 years ago, so the current manufacturer is most likely Chinese, at least for OEM.
You can buy them from filters-now.com for about $19 per, no bulk discount.
I'd have to ask why you need them bulk. Inside filter should last a long time if protected by the pre-filter.
Frank
Frank, Thanks for the link to filters-now. I need to replace the inner filter (mine is probably 7 or 8 years old by now and has many hours on it) and was hoping to find a cheaper price than the Delta filter (that's why I mentioned bulk). I found the identical outer filter at another site and got a box of 6 for $40.
Do you think there would be any advantage or disadvantage to using a 4 or 5 pocket filter instead of the 3 pocket?
Thanks....Charles