Delta 580 or Ridgid Planer?

I've more or less made up my mind, but wanted to get a quick read of what people in the NG thought.....Both planers are very highly rated

$300 includes 2 sets of knives, stand, and dust hood "Lifetime" warrantee thru the Borg 66 cuts per inch at 26 fpm feed speed $29 for a set of knives Repeat-a-cut feature Cons: Borg Proprietary knives Emerson - OWT switcheroo

Delta name, reputation. 2 feed speeds - 60 / 96 CPM Blade zero feature
Cons: Fast feed speed is 24 fpm 2 year warrantee $309 includes planer only, plus rebate crap $39 for a set of knives Gotta go Saturday plus return the Ridgid, which is still sitting in the box.
Thanx

big deal.

Actually, it's a lifetime service warranty for any purchased from about Sept 30 to the end of the year. Still, would you rather drive a Hyundai with a 10 year warranty, or a BMW 3 series with a 3 year warranty?
I meant that $309 is a negative only in that it costs more if I buy a stand and a dust collector hood.
All the same, Woodcraft called me today and it's in. The sale is Saturday, but when I called them on Tuesday, they said they could order it over the phone and I'd get it in a couple of weeks.
Loaded the Ridgid in the truck tonight, it's going bact to the Borg tomorrow after work, on my way to Woodcraft.
Thanks for the tip on the blades - I'll look to get some at Lowes next time.

Yitah asks:

Sell the beemer, buy 2 Hyundais and bank the remaining 10-15 grand.
Charlie Self
"In the final choice a soldier's pack is not so heavy as a prisoner's chains." Dwight D. Eisenhower