Delta 50-345 Universal Mobile Base for a unisaw

Page 2 of 2
On 9/18/2013 4:00 PM, Pat Barber wrote:

That was not what I was finding when comparing the 2000 model Unisaw and the Jet. The Jet was well over 400 lbs and the Delta was heavier. I would have bought the Unisaw had it not been for the broken trunnion issues back then and the fact that the one on the sales floor had a broken trunnion too.

Ok, I read your information. The much older unisaws mentioned in the catalog are as follows.
The saw with splitter,guard, and 2 extension wings, fence, 336 lbs. BUT the motor is not included.. Add the motor at either 65 or 79 pounds and you are at either at 401 or 415 pounds depending on which 1.5 hp motor you add.
I did not see any motors offered with more than 1.5 hp until you started ordering with 3 phase.
The more relatively modern Unisaws all came with at least 3 hp motors which are heavier still.
AND BTW the Unisaw is on page 56. The saws on page 54 that you mentioned are much smaller contractor type saws.
I ended up with the MB800. http://www.ebay.com/itm/360737635036?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649 But have not got it put together yet. My unisaw is from around the 40's.