Delta 50-155 Miter Saw Stand

I have owned a Delta 50-155 collapsable miter saw for about five years and love it. We were going to give one to our son for Christmas and cannot find one. Amazon still has a space-holder but it is not available. Have they discontinued it?
There is a new one but it appears to be a little high-centered over a smaller footprint.
RonB
On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 02:12:19 -0600, Prometheus

If you live in the Midwest, you're in luck. There is a lumber company call Liberty Hardwood Inc. in North of Kansas City, MO. They sell rough sawn Oak (railroad tie) for around $1.75 b/f and they even deliver if your total purchase is more than $350 (I think).
http://libertyhardwoodsinc.com/contact_locations.asp
.