Delta 36-844 Unisaw

The saw I am going to buy in a month has just been reduced @ Amazon from $1750 down to $1600. Now, since the Woodworking show is coming near me mid Oct, I wonder if anyone has seen this saw cheaper @ the show, or should I just buy the damn thing now and be done with it?? TIA

Reply to
""Nobody"

Yes.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Now y'all notice that the Keefer isn't long on words but usually - dead on with good advice. This may be one time I get to out fox the keeper of old iron....;-)

Nothing guaranteed but... word has it.. and I got this from a solid source from a friend of a friend that has a cousin that knows a fella.....

Anyway... it may be worth checking out the wood show this year. Two years ago, the one here in the Syracuse area was so bad that the only major names to show was Laguna and the company that makes high-end scroll saws (Hegner ?). It was a real bust and most everyone complained and got their entrance fee back. Prices were better at the borg than at the show.

We hear that this year that the major players like Delta, Jet, PC, etc. will be attending on Oct 3,4,5 at the Fairgrounds and Jet, for one, will be giving away some nice items and that there will be show specials (supposedly). Now I haven't checked the web site yet since I just heard this today while I was getting my weekly fix at WWW.

Just checked...I don't have the url for the woodshow anymore. Used to be a nice fella that hung around here a bit ago, known as the "Duke of URLs" .....betcha he'd have it if'n we only knew where he was these days..... Why he was so good - he even found the end of the world-wide-web -- and that's a fact...!

Bob S.

Reply to
Bob S.