Delta 34-670 OEM Fence Needed

Anyone just happen to have an old OEM fence for a Delta 34-670 table saw lying around unused that they want to get rid of cheap?

Someone gave me a working saw that is still in fairly good shape except it was missing the fence. I'd like to put it to use for general framing carpentry and tote around from site-to-site. These things are notoriously famous for eating their motors and replacement motor costs as much as the saw. My conclusion - there has to be someone out there somewhere that has a fence still lying around. I am not sure if fences from other table saws in this series are interchangeable or not. If anyone knows if they are, please let me know.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Bubba ~~~_/)~O~~ ~~~~~~~~~ Wakulla County, Florida

Reply to
007

If what youare looking for is 36" unifence - then I have one for you. $125 + shipping & packing charge

Someone gave me a working saw that is still in fairly good shape except it was missing the fence. I'd like to put it to use for general framing carpentry and tote around from site-to-site. These things are notoriously famous for eating their motors and replacement motor costs as much as the saw. My conclusion - there has to be someone out there somewhere that has a fence still lying around. I am not sure if fences from other table saws in this series are interchangeable or not. If anyone knows if they are, please let me know.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Bubba ~~~_/)~O~~ ~~~~~~~~~ Wakulla County, Florida

Reply to
Rob V