Delta 34-670 casters

I want to mount my saw on casters and I'm wondering what type would work best with a Delta Model 34-670 table saw. There is only one bolt hole in the base of each "leg". Thanks

mount the castors on that. The reason I suggest that, is, the legs are too flexible, and need to be stabilized.
--
Jim in NC