Delta 2hp cabinet saw?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemu83212534&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
Anyone ever use a saw like this? Price seems a bit high, when the fence probably has to be replaced, but besides that...

Yes. It is essentially the internals of the 34-444 Contractor saw with a different (more powerful) motor mounted on a spring mount rather than hanging off the back of the saw, and it has a cabinet that is slightly smaller than the Unisaw.
It is a good saw. American made. Was discontinued about ten years ago. The one pictured looks to be in good shape.
I'm not sure the seller is being completely honest about the longer Jet Lock rails. I believe they are out of stock and no longer available, but a check with Delta would confirm that. And they are not that easy to fabricate. A buyer should confirm that the special screws and spacers to mount the rails are available unless the plan is to change fences.
Frank
Certainly not high compared to what other comparable saws sell for around here. I'd be surprised to see it go that cheap.