Delta 22-580 vs. DeWalt DW734

A question for the group, I am in the market for a planer. I have been considering the Delta 22-580 and the DeWalt DW734. I have read some comments from some people that the Dewalt suffers snipe. The appeal of the Dewalt is the promo that includes a free tool voucher; however, I won't buy an inferior tool to get a free one. Any opinions on either of these planers?
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome
I can not speak for the Delta, but I love using the DW734. It does have a locking cutter head, snipe is only a problem when mishandled. However, the DW735 has an additional speed, machine threaded parts meaning no need to lock the head, and has additional features that make things "a little easier".
The DW735 speed makes wood come out like glass - almost no need for sanding. I love it..

comments
is
I have the DW733 and only have prise for it... first time I hear about snipe with a DeWalt...a lot were complaining about that with previous Delta model though.
--
Mike

I am looking very seriously at the 735. It can be had for $454.99 at Amazon after the $25 promo.
href="http://pages.cthome.net/edhome "><FONT face=Arial size=2>http://pages.cthome.net/edhome </FONT></A><BR><FONT face=Arial size=2>&gt; <BR>&gt; </FONT></BODY></HTML>
------=
I am looking very seriously at the 735. It can be had for $454.99 at Amazon after the $25 promo.
I've not seen it up close, but is sure looks good and the specs read good. OTOH, the Delta 580 can be had for $309 after rebate and the Woodcraft 10% sale on 12/13 Ed
I been looking at the DW735 And Delta 22-580 planers, they both seem to be great machines. What I decided on is the Delta 22-580. The reason is that Woodcraft is having a 10% off sale on Dec. 13th. Regular price is $399.99 less 10% is $359.99 and then a $50 rebate from Delta, bottom line is 309.99.. If you don't live near a Woodcraft you can order it from the company. I think that the shipping is around $30..
http://shop.woodcraft.com/Woodcraft/assets/html/delta10.asp?refcode=04IN12NL&URLCheck=1