Delta 22-560 planer

No one bought my planer, so I must have been way off on the price. It's a delta 22-560 planer. I used it for only two projects. I'm including an extra set of knives. I'm in the northern chicago suburbs (round lake), and I work near o'hare. Make me an offer I can't refuse. :-)
brian
brianlanning wrote:

Just for point of interest, you can buy this planer new (under the TP400LS name), with an open stand, an extra set of knives, and the dust collector hood for $300 at Amazon. ($50 off, but $50 for shipping).
Chris
Where did you have the planer listed at? I just added this newgrooup to my email account and have been enjoying reading some of the post. Just curious am I missing something on the for sale stuff?

Jerry Dickens wrote:

I listed it on craigslist and on woodnet. If you're wanting to pick up good deals on used tools, you should be watching them both daily.
brian
yeah I check out both every day. I passed up a darn good deal on a sanding station for 125-bucks awhile back, still kick myself. on woodnet I am NorthGaMan. I hope I have never been rude to you on there.

my
curious
Jerry Dickens wrote:

If you were, I don't remember. :-)