Delta 20" drill press belt

I need a belt for a Delta Model 20 drill press. It's delta/rockwell part number 1200266, and Delta has them, but for $55, which seems expensive to me. I'm pretty sure the belt is a 2L profile, and the existing one has about a 58" outside circumference.
I usually buy stuff like this from McMaster-Carr, but the longest they have in a 2L profile is 38". I tried a 3L-58 ($6), but it definitely has a wider profile than the original belt. Anyone know of a source for a 58" o.c. 2L profile belt?
Thanks, Heath
" snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" wrote:

Delta, perhaps??? :)
Don't know specifically, can your local NAPA get such an animal?

Look above and re-read the second line... He knows Delta has 'em already... Not a bad tip otherwise. <grin>

Maybe... Can you read the exact size off the belt?
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
Joe AutoDrill wrote: ...

Why do you think <I> put in the :)????

To let us all know you are a cheery, happy individual? :)
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
Thanks, Heath
" snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" wrote:

They supply parts for a lot of stuff and have general belt catalog as well...don't know they'll have what you need, but I think its worth a shot.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

A "Google" search for "v-belt 2L" turns up a number of possibilities.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Grainger doesn't seem to have any 2L profile belts listed in their online (#396) catalog.
" snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" wrote:

Try to find a Gates distributorship...
Would a link belt work? I do not know what 2L and 3L specifically are so I hope its not a dumb suggestion.

No wrote:

L is the belt profile size--4L is 1/2", 3L -> 3/8", etc., ...
I'd go with a link type belt, Powertwist is one of the better brands IMHO. Any of them will likely work better than a standard belt, or at least that has been my experience. Grainger, Harbor Freight and McMaster carry them (or used to), once in a while you can find a box for sale on ebay too. I believe the grainger catalog online has a cross reference for sizing as well. Good luck. Joe