Delta 2-stage dust collector

I have a Delta 2-stage dust collector that I may sell very soon. It is the 55-665 1.5 hp that sits on top of a 55 gal drum and has the dust bag on the side. Anyone have comments or idea of current value? Thanks.
c Knoxville, TN snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (c) wrote:

I have a similar one (though not Delta) that I got on ebay for $150. I have seen some there since for less, and some more. Ebay has probably 2-3 at any time listed.