Delta 14" bandsaw perk up.

I had to take apart my bandsaw to replace the lower thrust bearing. While at it, I had to do something about the stupid latch that Delta put right in the way of removing the blades. They always get caught on the spring latch.
So I moved the latch over and it really makes it easier.
Original Location:
http://i.imgur.com/jFUOL.jpg
New Location:
http://i.imgur.com/xIqil.jpg
Handle Moved too:
http://i.imgur.com/pFfLT.jpg
Minor work, major benefit. I hate spending a lot of time switching stuff around.
Hope this helps.
tiredofspam wrote:

You ever use that thing? There ain't a speck of sawdust on that damn thing<g>
tiredofspam wrote:

of course I do, there is no time for cleaning when sitting on the porch with a cold beer<g>