Delta 14" bandsaw perk up.

I had to take apart my bandsaw to replace the lower thrust bearing. While at it, I had to do something about the stupid latch that Delta put right in the way of removing the blades. They always get caught on the spring latch.

So I moved the latch over and it really makes it easier.

Original Location:

Location:
Moved too:
work, major benefit. I hate spending a lot of time switching stuff around.

Hope this helps.

Reply to
tiredofspam

You ever use that thing? There ain't a speck of sawdust on that damn thing

Reply to
ChairMan

of course I do, there is no time for cleaning when sitting on the porch with a cold beer

Reply to
ChairMan