Delta 12" CMS Question

Question is what are the 4 brackets with 5/8" holes with threaded set screw holes on each corner of the table for?

Typically the saw comes with "1" hold down that fits in any of the 4 holes.

The threaded set screw holes actually accommodates "1" screw with knob for finger tightening to further adjust the height of the hold down.
Thanks, I was really racking my brain trying to figure it out. You know how it is with a tool. Don't want to have something really cool right before your eyes and not know what it is.

After market holddown clamps/fixtures
John

Unless something has changed, the saw comes with 1 clamp.
Now we're getting somewhere. I bought mine as a display model. Probably why I don't have the clamp. Thanks a ton for the info!