Delta 10" band saw w/ 1.75 inch dust port.

Greeting All, I own the delta 10" band saw and this tool has a 1.75 (od) dust port. I also own the delta single stage dust collection system and it has a 4" inch house. I can't find anywhere a 4" to 1.7" converter so that I can attach my dust collection tool to my band saw? Has anyone a clue as to how I can go about hooking these two devices up?
Thanks, TFD.

add a 4" dust collection port to the lower wheel housing of the bandsaw and forget the worthless 1.75" port. I wouldn't want to restrict my DC to 1.75" so I added the 4" port. If you'd like, I can post a photo on ABPW.
Gary

Whoops, just realized that was a 10" model not a 14 like I have, sorry. Gary

Check out Woodcraft, Rockler, Lee Valley. there are various adapters made, some with a stepped taper that you cut the size you need. Don't forget the duct tape!
from my research it seems that the only way to get from a 4" house to a 1.75" O.D. dust port is to use the stepped taper. I have yet to find a 4" to 1.75" converter.
Hay I thought this was a woodworking forum....how about MAKING the adapter from, say, WOOD ??? Before you flame me, that's what I did, also the tapered adapter's about 8 bucks, scrap wood is free,at least around here. I used a chunk of Mahogany glued up to a piece of ash. Simple project and a REASON to keep so many cutoffs around here! As other's have said though, open another 2" port or you'll stress the vac motor. Jay