Delinquent accounts

Hi Dolores.
Revisiting again... or should I say still? ;~)
The HS thing with the accounts that you have sent to Mr. Clark kind'a ticks me off but I am willing to let them correct the problem. At least some one owned up to the problem over there.
I assume you got that report that finally show's who owes what, when they last paid, etc. For now I am good with that, at least we know where we stand, I think....
BUT we have approximately 24 accounts that owe in excess of $1000 IIRC. And I know that you have sent to the attorney names on the low end of your report list. Meaning those that owe the least compared to others.
1. I noticed that his report indicated that some have not paid since October of 2015. I also notice that October of 2015 seems to be when a couple of accounts stopped paying. I have to wonder if those residents did actually pay and H/S lost control of keeping up with all of this that far back. It seems odd that in the February 2016 report from Mr. Clark indicates that the Mr. Maroun has not paid since October 2015, see below.
Maroun, Nur F. & Haviva H. 22139 Leirop Dr. $19,778.98 $17,600.00 10/31/15 18 $1,000.00 n Owner's last payment was Oct 2015; since the owner has paid a large sum owing, HS will contact the owner regarding the remaining balance.
However your report December 2015 report seems to show him current and owing less that what Mr. Clark's report indicates.
I would like for you to contact Mr. Clark and compare notes. How many accounts have you sent to him, how many does he think he has received.
What I want to see from the attorney is every account that you have sent to him and exactly what stage we are at with those accounts. He can simply add them to the same report that I mentioned above, the one showing what every one owes.
It seems we need a checks and balances system with them.
If I can help out in any way, please let me know.
Thank you Dolores.
Leon
Leon wrote:

OOPS!
--
GW Ross

A naked man never worries about
On 2/16/2016 9:43 AM, Leon wrote:

... a consequence of using the same program for email and newsgroups.
Greg Guarino wrote:

Yup - as if it has not happened to a lot of us (or maybe even most of us...) over the years.
--
-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@windstream.net

I know that my account is paid in full because I bought 2 - 6 packs and a bottle of johnny walker red and "donated" them to the proper parties. ;-)
Looks like Loansharking Leon's loose lips let loose a lurid litany of litigious liability leaving the livid Leirop Dr residents a little leeway to lawyer up. ;~)
Plaintiff: Nur and Haviva Maroun 22139 Leirop Dr Richmond, TX 77407 (281)341-5545 ___________________________________________________________
Newsgroups: rec.woodworking
Subject: Delinquent accounts Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 08:43:09 -0600
[...]

And you would be included as well for your anonymous posting making you at this point 50% liable.
Gutless coward.