Delat 28-276 Band Saw Advice

I recently began looking for a band saw and while at the local big box, I found a Delta 28-276. This unit has a 3/4 hp motor and I also noticed the wheels are aluminum. Are these features I should be aware of? I have been told I need at least a 1 hp motor and cast iron wheels should be the choice and at least a 14 inch saw.