Deft Bees Wax

Is this stuff still avaliable? Cant seem to locate it at my local HD. Been awhile since I've used it and cant recall if it was Bees wax or Honey bees wax. Any info?

Go to your local farmers market to the honey sellers...I get it for $4 / Lb. As a new learner I will be filtering it myself and making finishes with it.
--
Alex
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com