Deforestation side effect.

Page 1 of 2
Definitely ON topic, thank you, jo4hn.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/Deforestation.jpg
On 4/3/10 2:33 PM, Robatoy wrote:

If that's not photoshop'd, that's quite a feat!
--

-MIKE-

Mike? Really? Lighten up, 'k? Who gives a fiddlers' fried flyin' if it is shooped? K?
On 4/3/10 3:48 PM, Robatoy wrote:

Chill, man. :-)
I don't care if if was photoshop'd. That wasn't my point. It's a cure pic, either way.
What I am saying (which was lost in text only format) is, if there's a guy who can get that many dogs to sit still in a line like that, it's an amazing feat and I'll buy him a beer.
Better? :-)
--

-MIKE-

Better. MUCH better.<G> . . . BUT.... many dogs could do that, in a group like that. It's unbelievable what can be done with even minimal training. For instance, I have my dog trained to interrupt whatever it is *I* am doing in order to pay attention to HER desire to play, pee, walkies, belly-rubs, poops, fetch.
"Robatoy" wrote . BUT.... many dogs could do that, in a group like that. It's unbelievable what can be done with even minimal training. For instance, I have my dog trained to interrupt whatever it is *I* am doing in order to pay attention to HER desire to play, pee, walkies, belly-rubs, poops, fetch. ============= Who trained who?

*whispers* n o t s o l o u d
On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 22:09:21 -0400, the infamous "Lee Michaels"

I submit that both Toy and his dog are completely untrained. Do I hear a second?
-- It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. -- Charles Darwin
On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 14:51:10 -0500, the infamous -MIKE-

True, but any decent dog trainer could have set that up with graduates from his obedience classes, Mike.
On 4/4/10 10:06 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Guess I've been working with cats, too long. They common phrase, "like heading cats" comes to mind. :-)
--

-MIKE-

'Head' (as in soccer) any of my cats and you looking at scalp replacement!

Well, our Main Coon head butts (notice the two 'T's) us all the time. We don't reciprocate, though.
On Sun, 04 Apr 2010 22:15:49 -0500, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

That kind of headbutt our cats do with me all the time. They'll also headbutt a closed fist. Of course, two of mine also bark ...

You hold 'em in place with brads until the glue dries.

LOL!

Doesn't the legend have a typo? Shouldn't it read acid rain causes deforestation?
--
Best regards
Han
Han wrote:

On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 19:51:37 -0500, the infamous "Martin H. Eastburn"

That's a cathouse? No wonder those old dogs are lined up.
-- It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. -- Charles Darwin
scrawled the following:

Where'd so many get the money at the same time?